VISIT KUALA LUMPUR @ RM299 (USD70 / GROUP)

VISIT KUALA LUMPUR @ RM299 (USD70 / GROUP)
VISIT KUALA LUMPUR @ RM299 (USD70 / GROUP) - click picture for more details

Rabu, 25 April 2007

ISRAEL YOU ARE SO PITIFUL!!

Every day when I checked my blog account, who visited my blog, it has about 15-20 person was visit my blog. Not per week but per day. They are from Europe and Asia. My blog talk about history. Before that, I only wrote about Malaysia and several place in Malaysia. Including their history, interesting places and where their location is. But, only visitor from Malaysia and his neighbor visited my blog. Only 5-8 visitors.

After that, I tried to write about other country. I choose ISRAEL for the first choice. I’m very shocked! When I checked again my blog account, I sew, the total number of visitor increased. See, I have visitor from Europe and Asia! But, I’m feeling weird. Why? Every day have 10 visitors from ISRAEL come to visit my blog but they just visit. Not read and comment what I’m written. Until now it has happen.

The conclusion is:

1) They just want to know what the all blogger in the world write about them.

2) They scare if has somebody in the world critics them.

3) They don’t wan other people talk about their ‘evil’ attitude.

4) They absolutely is the busy ‘body person’ in the world.

5) They ‘hungry’ with sympathy.

6) They are chicken!!!!

So, are you agreeing with me?



Quentin Elias??

Tiada ulasan: